Web safe fonts are the people which remain common along all versions of Windows, Mac, etc. Basically, they are text styles, which every user (irrespective of these OS) can view. Here’s a listing of web safe fonts which you can use to make your website attractive and user-friendly.
For a net designer, it is important to understand the web safe fonts, which may be safely used. The reason being occasionally, users might not be able to view the information on your own website because of the font on it. Selecting the most appropriate typeface is essential because it influences just how readers perceive your website. Hence, it is important to select fonts which are readable font changer online, come in tune with the smoothness of your website and above all suitable for the greatest number of computers.
Serif and Sans Serif fonts are the two kinds of fonts, which may be applied to most Operating Systems. A number of the web safe and common serif fonts are Times New Roman, Georgia, and Times. However, the Cambria and Constantia are accessible on Windows Vista alone. Among the sans-serif fonts, Arial, Arial Black, Century Gothic, Trebuchet MS, and Verdana are probably the most compatible fonts.
Most Popular, Safe Web Fonts
• Times New Roman: The most typical serif font, and remains the Windows default font. It appears to be always a serious and formal font and is dismissed as old-fashioned.
• Arial: It is one of the most common types if sans serif font and could be the default font for Windows too. However, it appears to be plain and dull.
• Verdana: It is another widely accepted sans serif font, and is among the clearest fonts regarding readability.
• Georgia: This is introduced by Microsoft for online reading, and appears to be always a modern and professional font, one which may be combined with most kinds of websites.
• Comic Sans Serif: This really is an informal and friendly font, which is comparable to the people found in comics.
While using the fonts listed above, it is important to use some best practices, including fall back fonts to ensure that users experience the same look and feel. This may also make certain that the fonts are close enough in order to avoid experiences where the internet site is damaged due to usage of a certain one and its unavailability at the user’s end.